SOLAR STREET LIGHTING
SKY Mini Solar Street Lights
SKY Maxi Solar Street Lights
2M.Solar Street Lights
4M Solar Street Lights
6M Solar Street Lights
Solar Urban Roadway, Street and Area Solar LED Lighting System.
The Solar Urban system is a complete system used for streets, roadways, parking lots, walkways, and area lighting projects. The Urban fixture is an efficient decorative style fixture and provides great light output with multiple distribution patterns. This fixture works for applications with a mounting height of 2mt to 15mt providing even illumination on the ground. Automatic dimming provides more responsible energy consumption and self-governing on / off function, resulting in minimal light pollution. Turkish and European components of superior quality, Long service life, Best price-quality ratio,
Feature highlights common to all models of the Victron Smart Solar MPPT Charge Controller,
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
• Outstanding conversion efficiency,
• Natural convection cooling,
• Automatic battery voltage recognition,
• Over temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
• We use the Victron SmartSolar MPPT 75/10, 75/15, 100/15 & 100/20A / 12/24V charging controllers in our solar lighting systems.
• Programmable battery charge algorithm,
• Day/night timing and light dimming option,
• Automatic switch on/off function,
• The photocell can be integrated,
• Programming, real-time data and history display options,
• Modern Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices: see the VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle and the MPPT app discovery sheet for screenshots.
• Color Control panel,
Why Victron Smart Solar MPPT charge controllers?
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking,
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remote Monitoring and Control,
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations - even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby - you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN(long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
The intelligent Load output function prevents damage caused by running batteries 'flat'. You can configure the voltage at which SmartSolar disconnects a load.
- thereby preventing excessive drain on your batteries. And here's the clever bit: SmartSolar will attempt a 100% recharge every day. If it can't
- during periods of poor weather
- it raises the disconnect voltage, daily, until it achieves success. We call this feature BatteryLife because it maintains the health, and extends the life of your battery.
- Smart Solar Charge Controllers with load output MPPT 75/10A, 75/15A, 100/15A, 100/20A, 100/20A-48V / Bluetooth Smart built-in: dongle not needed.
- The wireless solution to set-up, monitor and update the controller using Apple and Android smartphones, tablets or other devices,
Bluetooth Smart built-in: dongle not needed The wireless solution to set-up, monitor and update the controller using Apple and Android smartphones, tablets or other devices.
For a wired data connection to a Color Control panel, PC or other devices,
Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage (48V model: interface with a relay). Alternatively, an intelligent battery management algorithm can be chosen: see Battery Life. The load output is short circuit proof.
Battery Life: intelligent battery management,
When a solar charge controller is not able to recharge the battery to its full capacity within one day, the result is often that the battery will continually be cycled between a ‘partially charged’ state and the ‘end of discharge’ state. This mode of operation (no regular full recharge) will destroy a lead-acid battery within weeks or months.The Battery Life algorithm will monitor the state of charge of the battery and, if Needed, day by day slightly increase the load disconnect level (i.e. disconnect the load earlier) until the harvested solar energy is sufficient to recharge the battery to nearly the full 100%. From that point onwards the load disconnect level will be modulated so that a nearly 100% recharge is achieved about once every week.